Saturday, October 6, 2007

Old KTM Stations














I had always wanted to take the KTM Mail Train from KL to Butterworth to see all the small stations along the way. This year I said I would actually get down to doing it...

A little too late though. They had already constructed the double track all the way from KL to Ipoh. This resulted in the closure of most of the smaller stations.

This was a photo of the old Kuala Kubu Road Station I took sometime early this year. Incidentally I found some photos of similar stations during their better days.

If anyone has more of these photos, care to share them with me.

2 comments:

coffeedreames said...

wow ernest! Finally you've revived your blog. Good for you!

mei lin

Calvin Ti said...

Hahaa... 10 years ago I was actually visiting 70% of the railway tracks around Malaysia, carrying a GPS.